So where's the snow?

Muddling through in Austria; God, life and a small black dog

Sold or Not sold?

Leave a comment

After several viewings,we finally had someone who was keen to buy. We weren’t prepared to get an offer straight away and asked for time to think. Me being greedy and not trusting God wanted more. After a couple of days I saw sense and we agreed.

Then the sale contract had to be signed, and we’re still waiting. This is binding in Austria. The guy is on holiday until this weekend, then we’ll get an update.

It’s like living in limbo. Should we buy our winter wood? Buy new winter tyres? We’ve sorted one of the holiday houses but in the proviso we may still be here this winter.

My impatience is learning a lesson in patience, so I’m writing another book!

Author: annarashbrook

English Ex-pat living in Austria, Christian, blogger (of course) writer, photographer, dog owner!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.